Baked Sesame Ginger Salmon with Kale & Butternut Squash
- 12 oz salmon
- 5 oz baby kale
- 5 oz butternut squash (diced small)
- 3 tbsp sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place):
- Gather your equipment: sheet pan, parchment paper, cutting board, knife, mixing bowl, tongs
- Pre-heat oven to 400F
- if needed: dice butternut squash into small pieces
- line sheet pan with parchment paper
- Place salmon on a sheet pan. Marinate it with 1 tbsp of the sesame ginger salad dressing
- In a mixing bowl, add the baby kale and squash. Add 2 tbsp of sesame ginger salad dressing, 1 tbsp of olive oil, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well until everything is fully coated.
- Place the baby kale mix on the same sheet pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake everything in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the salmon has fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven. Eat and enjoy!