Buffalo Chicken Drums and Parsnip Fries
- 6 each chicken drums
- 1 lbs parsnips
- 1 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
- salt and pepper
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place):
- Gather your equipment: baking dish, oven, sheet pan
- Peel and slice the parsnips into rectangular 3 x 1/2" pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 425F degrees
- Place the chicken drums in a baking dish and pour over the buffalo sauce sauce just enough until it is fully coated
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes in the oven
- Coat the parsnips with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle them with 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, and 1 tsp salt and pepper.
- After 30 minutes of baking the chicken, place the parsnip fries on a sheet pan and roast in the oven for 15 minutes
- Remove items oven and place it on a serving dish and enjoy!