Salmon with Cauliflower Rice
- 1.5 lbs salmon
- 16 oz cauliflower rice
- 10 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 10 oz coconut milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place):
- Gather your equipment: cutting board, knife, baking pan, saute pan, spatula
- Pre heat oven to 425F
- Slice cherry tomatoes, slice mushrooms, chop cilantro
- Place the salmon in a baking dish and season with a sprinkle of garlic powder and salt. Drizzle with olive oil. Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a pan on medium high heat. Saute the mushrooms until they turn golden brown.
- Then add cherry tomatoes and fresh cilantro. Cook until they soften (2 to 3 minutes)
- Lastly, heat olive oil in a pan on medium high heat. Saute the cauliflower rice and pour over the coconut milk. Season with garlic powder and salt to preferred taste. Mix well and continue to simmer until the coconut milk thickens and almost evaporates.
- Serve the salmon on top of the cauliflower rice. Add the mushroom, cherry tomatoes, and cilantros on top of the salmon. Eat and enjoy!