Try our meal plans if you’re looking to improve your meal prep experience or just looking to fit in a few homemade meals during the week.
We’ve got you covered with fun, fresh, and vibrant recipes using streamlined cooking methods with simple, budget-friendly ingredients.
We offer meal plan guides that include colorful photos, easy recipes, step by step instructions, and grocery lists so that all you have to do is prep food with ease!
Meal Plan Benefits:
- Ideal for beginners wanting to incorporate a few homemade meals
- Perfect for people with a limited food budget
- Meal plans combine most efficient use of cooking equipment
- Easy to follow step by step instructions
- Recipes incorporate a variety of quality fresh food
- Cross utilization of minimal ingredients to minimize food waste
- Includes family favorites & familiar comfort food with a healthy twist
- Menu includes bright color food combinations for meal appeal
If you’re just looking for recipe ideas, check out our recipes page.
How it Works
Step 1: Choose a meal plan option
Select an option to get access to meal plan guides.
- PrepYoSelf Membership $9.99/monthly
- E-Books starting at $3.50
- Customized Meal Plans
Step 2: Getting started!
Receive a link via email to download meal plan guides with recipes and grocery lists. Grocery lists can be utilized for your own shopping experience or you can use the lists for online home delivery services.
Step 3: Time to PrepYoSelf!
Start cooking and prepping homemade meals using our step by step meal plan guides!
These meal plans contain general information only and may not be construed as medical, health, nutritional, or dietary advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents provided. Instead you should consult with appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to your health, nutrition, or diet and before beginning any method described in the meal plans. We do not claim to be a doctor and you should always consult with your own health professionals for appropriate examinations, treatment, diagnosis, testing, and care recommendations.
Be sure to practice safe food handling. Go to www.fda.gov/food for food safety tips.
Documents and all related content, information, and materials, in any form (collectively, the “content”) is provided by Prepyoself, LLC. You are prohibited from reproducing, copying, distributing, sharing or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means without written permission of the publisher.