Shrimp and Sausage Boil
- 12 oz shrimp (peeled)
- 12 oz sausage link
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 3 sprigs green onions
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil or melted butter
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place):
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- Gather your equipment: knife, cutting board, sheet pan, foil
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash into half coins (1/4 inch thick). Chop the green onions. Slice sausage.
- Line the sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients on the sheet pan.
- Season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Drizzle olive oil on top and mix ingredients well.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes until the shrimp is cooked and opaque.