BBQ Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
- 4 each chicken leg quarters
- 12 oz green beans
- 2 each sweet potatoes
- 1/2 each small red onion
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place):
- Gather your equipment: Sheet pan, cutting board, knife
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Slice red onions. Peel sweet potato and slice into 1/4 inch circles
- Place all ingredients on the sheet pan. Season with paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Coat with olive oil
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the sheet pan from the oven. Place the vegetables on a plate.
- Keep the chicken on the sheet pan. Baste the chicken with the bbq sauce and completely cover with the sauce. Place it back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove from the oven and serve with the veggies. Enjoy!