Balsamic Baked Chicken
- 4 each bone in chicken thighs
- 1 cup balsamic dressing
- olive oil
- paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
- salt and pepper
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place):
- Gather your equipment: baking dish, oven, sheet pan
- Preheat the oven to 425F degrees.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish and pour over the balsamic dressing just enough until it is fully coated (about 1/2 cup of dressing needed)
- Sprinkle the chicken with 2 tsp paprika, 2 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp onion powder, and 2 tsp salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, pour some more balsamic dressing on the top and cook for another 15 minutes until the chicken is golden brown and fully cooked
- Remove from the oven and place it on a serving dish and enjoy! Serve with a side salad or veggies