This roasted corn and potato medley is the star of this steak dinner meal.
When it comes to meal appeal, it is more important to add bright colors and use flavor profiles that you crave, and nothing pulls at our cravings like grilled steak dinner, crispy potatoes, and sweet corn.
Here’s What You Need for This Steak Dinner and Corn Recipe
- Steak: We used Rib Eye steak that was thinly sliced so that it can grill quickly
- Marinade: We marinated our steak with balsamic glaze, paprika, garlic powder, and salt, and coated it with olive oil. This marinade gave good flavor and a good char and caramelization when we grilled the steak.
- Vegetable Medley: We used a combination of corn, baby corn, and bell peppers
Easy Steps for Making Steak and Corn
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the vegetables and place them on a sheet pan. Add the seasonings and coat them with olive oil. Roast them in the oven.
- Meanwhile, marinate the steak with balsamic concentrate and seasonings.
- Heat an indoor grill and sear the steak on each side until it cooks to your desired doneness.
- Let the steak rest before slicing it into thin strips and enjoy them with the roasted corn and potato medley.
Reference the recipe card below for detailed instructions.
Meal Prep Tips for Steak and Corn
- Cooking option: If you have an Air Fryer, you can also air fry the vegetables at 350F for 8 minutes
- Herbs: Add herbs to the corn medley such as green onions, basil, or cilantro for fresh flavors
- To Store: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator
Frequently Asked Questions
What else can you do with any leftover corn and potato medley?
If you have any leftovers, you can use them as a salad topper. We also like making it into a corn potato salad by adding a little bit of mayo and lemon juice.
Is corn high in fiber?
Yes, it is rich in fiber and can help aid digestion. It has insoluble fiber which feeds good bacteria in your gut and can help you keep regular.
Is corn healthy?
Most people trying to lose weight avoid corn because they are concerned about weight gain. However, one ear of corn only has about 100 calories, 3 grams of fiber which can help you feel full longer, and the carb is a slow-to digest type of carb that can help with weight control. So you can enjoy this vegetable in balanced portions.
Grilled Balsamic Steak with Roasted Corn and Potato Hash
Steak and Seasonings
Roasted Corn and Potatoes