Beef Stir Fry with Squash Noodles
- 1.25 lbs beef strips
- 1 package (10oz) squash spirals
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup coco aminos
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place):
- Gather your equipment: Saute Pan, cutting board, knife
- Dice the red onion
- Add oil to the saute pan on medium high heat and saute the red onion and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Continue to cook the onion until it softens and turns transclucent.
- Add the beef strips and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until it is cooked through. Season with garlic, paprika, and salt and pepper
- Then pour in the coco amino sauce, and mix well.
- Add the broccoli and saute for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the squash spirals and saute for 3 to 4 minutes
- Remove from the pan and place in a bowl.