Sautéed Brussel Sprouts
- 10 oz brussel sprouts (pre-sliced)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup coco aminos or soy sauce
- olive oil
- paprika, onion powder, garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place)
- Gather your equipment: Saute Pan, cutting board, knife
- Preheat your Saute Pan on Medium High
- Dice the red onion, (slice your brussel sprouts into thin slices if you bought them whole)
- Peel and mince the garlic
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the saute pan, add the red onion, and garlic and saute until wilted.
- Then add the brussel sprouts. Season with 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt and pepper, and 1/4 cup of coco aminos (or soy sauce). Saute the mixture for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Once the brussel sprouts softens, remove from the pan and place on a serving dish.