Roasted Radish with Cherry Tomatoes
- 6 oz radish
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 each lemon
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- olive oil
- paprika, onion powder, garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place)
- Gather your equipment: oven, cutting board, knife
- Preheat your oven to 425F
- Slice the radish in quarters and coat with 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Season with 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of onion powder, 1 tsp of garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and lemon, chop the cilantro
- Place the radish on a sheet pan and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place on a serving dish.
- Add the cherry tomatoes on top and squeeze with lemon.