Shrimp and Sausage Boil
- cutting board
- sheet pan
- 12 oz shrimp (peeled)
- 1 each pre-cooked sausage links (3 oz each)
- 1 medium zucchini (sliced)
- 1 medium yellow squash (sliced)
- 2 tbsp green onions (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 /4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil or melted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- Add all ingredients on the sheet pan.
- Season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Drizzle olive oil on top and mix ingredients well.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes until the shrimp is cooked and opaque.