Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage Meatballs with Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- 1.5 lbs pre-cooked meatballs (about 30 each)
- 12 oz brussel sprouts
- 1/4 each red onions (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp concentrated balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place):
- Gather your equipment: cutting board, knife, sheet pan, parchment paper
- Pre-heat oven to 400F
- If brussel sprouts are whole, then slice them in half. Next, slice the red onions and chop the garlic.
- Marinate the brussel sprouts with the concentrated balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and olive oil.
- Place the meatballs and brussel sprouts on the sheet pan and top it off with the red onions and garlic.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the meatballs heat through and the veggies are roasted. Eat and enjoy!