Balsamic Baked Chicken With Roasted Zucchini
- 4 each chicken thighs
- 1 each zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place):
- Gather your equipment: cutting board, knife, baking dish, tongs, basting brush, bowl
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch half coins, slice cherry tomatoes in half, mince garlic
- In a bowl, season chicken with thyme, garlic powder, salt, and coat with olive oil. Mix well and place in a baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove it from the oven.
- Using a brush, baste the chicken with balsamic glaze. Add zucchinis, cherry tomatoes, and garlic on top. Season with salt.
- Place it back in the oven to cook for another 15 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove from the oven. Eat and enjoy!