Stir Fry Snap Peas
Servings: 2 people
- 1 package (8oz) snap peas
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coco aminos
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- paprika, onion powder, garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Pre-Cook (Mise En Place)
- Gather your equipment: saute pan, cutting board, knife
- Preheat your saute pan to medium to high heat
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and red onion
- Add olive oil to the saute pan. Add the red onions and saute until wilted.
- Add snap peas to the pan and season with 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt and pepper.
- Add 1/4 cup of coco aminos (or soy sauce) and cook the snap peas for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and top it off with the fresh cherry tomatoes.